Monday, September 13, 2010

San Diego Comic Con 2010 Part 1

Here's my first handful of Sketch 4 A Sketch pieces I've collected.
Most of these were collected from this years San Diego ComicCon International.
The sketches I'm featuring are generally images that caught my eye and maybe feature some sort of element that tickles my fancy. I think it should be noted that most of the sketches featured are NOT created by professional artists.
Anyways, a whole lot more will be coming soon.
Also, if you happen to be the author of one of these sketches, please let me know, and I'd love to give you credit for the piece, and if possible, I'd love it even more if you could photograph or scan in the piece I created for you so we can show them side by side or something.
Enjoy.

Luke Chueh








No comments:

Post a Comment